Dear All

Skinning is making good progress (thanks for advice!)

I have begun to make a new panel for the main navigation which is to be
fixed on all pages.

I need some advice on the structure please.

I understand what a space is, but not sure what I would use it for. I have
to create a front page that has boxes that can be edited - so it has to have
a different look to the rest of the pages. Should I create a new space for
the other pages (or are they sections -  calender, consortium partners,
reports, forum etc...) you can see at
http://www.4eyesdesign.co.uk/CAASTwiki02/ if it helps.

Would that mean that I could then create the different look that I need?

Or is using spaces the wrong way - perhaps I need a new class??? (Have done
faq tutorial, and have some experience of oop)

Would appreciate any pointers

thanks

Edward