Hi everybody,
I successfully installed XWiki Enterprise 1.5.1.12494, now I'd like to set it
up with the Italian language. I saw that it is possible to make XWiki
multilingual, and I successfully translated some documents in both English and
Italian... but is it possible to make Italian the default language, so that
when users log into XWiki the "whole" site is already in Italian? I hope that
there is a way to do that, otherwise I'll have to translate every XWiki page
from English to Italian...

I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance
Carmelo