Richard V. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My newly upgraded XWiki server 1.6 does not allow me to edit and save a page
> with a minor version increment. I check the "Is minor edit" checkbox, but
> still increments the major version. I remember reading from somewhere about a
> bug or setting that I need to do on xwiki.cfg, but I cannot recall it now,
> nor find it anymore on the Internet. Can someone help me with this problem?
> Just for your information, I migrated my existing pages from my old buggy 1.5
> xwiki server by first exporting the pages into a XAR and then import back
> only those related to my space into the new 1.6 server. After that, the minor
> versioning stopped working.

check that there is no "xwiki.minoredit=0" option in your xwiki.cfg
and "minoredit" property of XWiki.XWikiPreferences object is not = 0, or
not exists.
By default minor edit should work without any configuration.

Where was a bug http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2681 , but it is
  fixed now. Are you sure you use latest 1.6, not 1.6M2?
Are you sure you don't modified templates/*.vm or maybe your custom skin
overrides something?
What package of xwiki you use? standalone or war?

--
   Artem Melentyev