On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Jamison Novak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 5:30AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote: > >>> I think i found something, i'm fixing and committing and you will be >>> able to test if it's working for you with a 1.6-SNAPSHOT version. >> >> You can download the last 1.6 version including the fix at >> > http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/xwiki-core/1.6-S > NAPSHOT/. >> I would be great if you could test it for your configuration. > > Thomas, > > I downloaded xwiki-core-1.6-20081008.191325-999.jar and that seems to > have fixed the problem. I restarted Xwiki and was able to authenticate > against our Active Directory server once more. > > Thank you so much for your quick work on that!
Your arer welcome, thanks you for testing the fixes of my mistakes ;) > > Best, > Jamie > _______________________________________________ > users mailing list > firstname.lastname@example.org > http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users > -- Thomas Mortagne _______________________________________________ users mailing list email@example.com http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users