Hi All,

[Nabble told me my last post didn't get sent, so reposting, apologize if it
caused a duplication]

There are few tabs for comments/attachment etc in the new layout for XE 1.6
which is great. However, can I suggest we do not show the details by default
until users click? (which like version 1.5).

The reason is that currently every page made an authentication call. When we
are using LDAP for authentication this may take 1-2 seconds. Since the
comment field is opened by default, it's another 2 seconds delay for until
the page is completely loaded. Reducing this 2 seconds means 40-50% faster
per page which is very significance.

Many Thanks
Art.