Hi Regan,
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Regan Gill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> 田立兴 wrote:
> >
> > I want to use the MindMap space,and i had import
> mindmap-1[1][1].0.zip,but
> > when i open the MindMap space,there is a note as follows:
> >
> > Installation is not complete. You need to add MindMap.Translations in the
> > translations page. Click on Administration, choose the Advanced accordion
> > and scroll to the translations field. Then add MindMap.Translations in
> the
> > list of translations pages.
> >
> > how can I add MindMap? If i can receive the mail of the steps  how to add
> > MindMap  in detials ,it will be helpful. Thanks very much!
> >
> > tianlixing
> >

> Hi Lixing,
>
> Your email is from a month ago, so perhaps you have found a solution.
> However I started using XWiki Enterprise and just had the same problem and
> didn't find a solution posted so I will provide this for the next person:
>
> The issue is that there is a page with a bunch of key=value pairs and this
> isn't automatically used unless it is "registered," but there are no
> instructions that tell you how to do this. There didn't seem to be anything
> called Advanced or anything that was an accordion anywhere,  but under
> "Programming" on the Wiki Preferences Administration section there is an
> "Internationalization Document Bundles" field and that already had
> "XAppManager.Translations" -- I had loaded the AppManager plugin and xar
> already and that automatically registers itself there -- so I deduced this
> was the place to add the MindMap.Translations referred to above.
>
> It appears that you can comma separate the entries in that field and so
> changing this to: "XAppManager.Translations,MindMap.Translations" got the
> MindMap app pages to show the right text and the error went away.
>
> I can't swear this is the right way to do this but it worked. I have no
> idea
> if the App Manager has to be installed first for any reason or if you need
> to restart XWiki -- I ended up doing that, which may or may not have
> effected this.

registering the wiki document that holds the translations in the
"Internationalization Document Bundles" is the right way to tell your wiki
where to find the translations for a given aplication.

You do not need to have the App Manager installed first to have this work. I
don't think you need to restart XWiki either. Adding the document name
(comma separated) in the field is enough to register the translations.

Thanks for the heads up,

Guillaume

> Cheers,
> Regan