Hi Graham,

If you are looking for consultancy, I am sure http://xwiki.com is the
right place to start with.

If you are simply asking if what you are looking for is possible with
XWiki, I think yes. I think it is worth you take a look to Virtual
servers (http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/HowToSetupVirtualWikis)
and XWiki Enterprise Manager
(http://manager.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/).

XWiki has a huge number of features, many of them not obvious by now for
a regular user like me, that allow fine grained access control and a
complete separation between business rules, presentation and data.

I think we need a better understanding of the available tools and a lot
of imagination to put things together! :-)

Hope this helps,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez