Hi,

I just created a new page, edited in wiki mode, typed the following content:

* [[http://blog.semantic-web.at/]]
This is the corporate blog of the Semantic Web Company, Vienna.
* [[http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/]]
Blog des Kiwi-Projekts

then clicked save&view. The result was similar to what you have in your
first screen shot. I then edited with the new WYSIWYG and got the links.
Edited the content then saved and everything went fine.

I repeated the whole process, this time only from within the new WYSIWYG
editor. I created the links, the lists, clicked save&view and got the
expected result.

Please create a jira issue, as suggested by Vincent, if your scenario is
different than mine.

Thanks,
Marius