Hi,

my scenario ist thisone

*
[[http://blog.semantic-web.at/>>http://blog.semantic-web.at/||target="_blank"]]\\This
is the corporate blog of the [[Semantic Web
Company>>http://www.semantic-web.at/||target="_blank"]], Vienna.
*
[[http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/>>http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/||target="_blank"]]\\Blog
des Kiwi-Projekts

Also tried this

*
[[http://blog.semantic-web.at/>>http://blog.semantic-web.at/||target="_blank"]]
This is the corporate blog of the [[Semantic Web
Company>>http://www.semantic-web.at/||target="_blank"]], Vienna.
*
[[http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/>>http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/||target="_blank"]]
Blog des Kiwi-Projekts

Also got an similar error when i made a link in html-code

{{html}}
http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/ http://planet.kiwi-project.eu/
{{/html}}

hel.