Hi,

goldring, richard wrote:
> Yes I concurr - my users would find the WYSIWYG table border editing very
> useful, plus sizing of tables.

> Also noted that the table gets centred on the page - can't seem to left or

This seems like a bug. Maybe you can open a jira issue and specify there
which are the steps to reproduce.

> right justify it. Also can't insert tables within tables. Also the bulleting
> breaks when switching between the WYSIWYG editor and the wiki editor.

In 1.8M1 the XWiki 2.0 syntax doesn't support block level elements (like
lists or tables) inside table cells. By 1.8 final we'll have a syntax
for (so called) embedded documents which will allow us to have block
level elements inside table cells and list items. Till then we have to
face this limitation.

Marius