Hernández Cuchí wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to reduce the size of the
> comment/attachments/history/Information footer.
>

> As I've seen, I would like to have it as it is shown in the botton part of
>
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

That's easy: just downgrade to an older version of XWiki Enterprise (<
1.6) :P

More seriously, an easy way you have to reduce the size of the footer
without downgrading is to not load the initial content of the comment
tab. You'll have all tabs links available, but no content under them as
long as you don't click one of the tab. To do this, you have to edit the
file docextra.vm under the templates/ directory in you webapp and
comment or remove the following line at the end of the file :

      Event.observe(window, "load", extraInit, false);

Hope this helps,
Jerome.