Hi guys,

I found a code snippet on xwiki.org, that does a TreeNav feature, but
actually, this is not what I want. I would like to have the Treeview,
as on /XWiki/Treeview inside a panel. As a matter of fact, it seems
the code for Treeview does only work, when there is nothing else on
that page, so adding just a line of text in the beginning of the
XWiki/Treeview page seems to make the "+"-signs to open the
tree-structure unusable. Probably for the same reason, I did not
manage yet, to get it inside a panel. Do you have some ideas, what I
could do to get what I want?

Thanx,
Sebastian