Hi,

I experiment
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WritingComponents

I'm at "The component explained".

I try "mvn install" (which is not in the tutorial, I'm crazy).

I get that :

Missing:
----------
1) org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:1.5-SNAPSHOT

... and etc.

Here is pom.xml with the snapshot :

  <properties>
    <!-- TODO: remove this if you inherit a project that has the core version
set -->
    <platform.core.version>1.5-SNAPSHOT</platform.core.version>
  </properties>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.xwiki.platform</groupId>
      <artifactId>xwiki-core-component</artifactId>
      <version>${platform.core.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>

As I understand things, I don't inherit a project, so I suppose it's the
automatic settings of platform.core.version which is false.

What is the good one ?

Thanks.