Le mardi 17 février 2009, Jerome Velociter a écrit :

> Right, 1.5-SNAPSHOT was the latest snapshot version at the moment the
> tutorial has been written. AFAIK our policy is to keep snapshot versions
> on the maven repository for trunk + the latest branch, being currently
> 1.7 and 1.8 for the platform (would be too disk-hungry to keep them
> all). So 1.5-SNAPSHOT is definitely not available any longer. You can
> depend on more recent snapshots, like 1.7-SNAPSHOT or 1.8-SNAPSHOT. You
> can always check what snapshots are available visiting
> http://maven.xwiki.org
>
> The alternative is you depend on a released version. That's probably a
> better practice for components developed out of the XWiki project, since
> you can rely on the fact the artifacts behavior are not going to change
> without you noticing :) Recent released versions are 1.7.1 (stable
> branch) and 1.8-milestone-2 (bleeding edge).

Thanks. But nothing work.

I try 1.7.1, I get :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Unnamed -
monGroupeID:monComponentArtifactID:jar:maComponentVersion
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]

[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/xwiki/platform/xwiki-core-
component/1.7.1/xwiki-core-component-1.7.1.pom
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/xwiki/platform/xwiki-core-
component/1.7.1/xwiki-core-component-1.7.1.jar
[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:1.7.1

==> With 1.8-milestone-2 and 1.7-SNAPSHOT :

Missing:
----------
1) org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:1.8-milestone-2

Missing:
1) org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:1.7-SNAPSHOT

==> In Guest Star a special case with 1.8-SNAPSHOT :

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: com.xpn.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-parent for
project: org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:null for project
org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-core-component:jar:null