Hi Guillaume,

man thanx for your reply. Apparently something inside my XWiki
instance is broke.
As I wanted to try what you suggest I found that any new class I
define with a DBListProperty has that "blank" line missing :-(
As I said before, the already existing objects still have it when editing them.
The question now is, where the blank line is actually coming from,
i.e. where in XWiki's architecture does it get inserted. Maybe the
issue can easily be fixed?

Cheers,
Sebastian