Hello all,

I'm trying out XWiki Office 1.0 Milestone 1 and I'm experiencing issues with
authentication. XWiki is on Tomcat, which is behind Apache HTTPD. SSO with
Kerberos is configured, with fallback to basic authentication - all this
doesn't seem to accept j_username and j_password XOffice plugin is sending
(can see login requests in apache access log). Since login isn't successful,
every next request from plugin results with "The remote server returned an
error: (401) Unauthorized.".

Has any similar setup/scenario been supported/tested, and if not, are there
any plans?

+1 for Office 2003 support
+1 for OpenOffice plugin

Regards,