On Mar 17, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Ari Oinas wrote:

> Hi,
>

> My problem is that I cannot fetch translated pages from Xwiki using
> XML/RPC
> interface.
>

> I have tried it like this:
>
> xwikiInterface.getPage(iToken, Space.Page + "?language=en");
>
> but it returns the default page.

Hi,

could you tell me your exact setup?

I tried with a multilanguage wiki and a Main.WebHome translated in fr
and it.

rpc.getPage("Main.WebHome?language=en").getContent() -> English
rpc.getPage("Main.WebHome?language=it").getContent() -> Italiano
rpc.getPage("Main.WebHome?language=fr").getContent() -> Français

The available translations are accessible using the
Page.getTranslations()

In the previous example, this call returns [it, fr] (Maybe here we
should explicitly add also the default translation)

Let me know.

Cheers,
Fabio