Hi,

And thanks for your efforts regarding this issue. I found the problem which
caused my translations not to work.

I used getPage -method to get page details. Which returned translations ok.
But after that, I used renderContent method without defining content, which
resulted that function returning default language content. After I added
content to method call, translated content is returned.
So it was my fault, not Xwiki's. sorry :)

Still, some things to consider:

- should renderContent function also handle pageId so that language could be
embedded in the end of pageId? Same way as getPage handles pageId.

- getPages function returns PageSummaries with default language pageTitles.
It would be convenient to call this function with language id, so that
pagetitles would be in correct language. Now I have to loop through every
pagesummary and get page title to get correct pageTitles to show on
navigation tree.

Thanks for superb customer support!

Best regards,

Ari