Hi xwiki-users,

When attempting to include an inline form in XWiki Syntax 2.0, the resulting
page always gets wrapped in a {pre} tag.  It says this was to prevent
further rendering of the form, but this doesn't work too well with the 2.0
syntax since {pre} is not a valid tag (just renders it as a literal string).

I just created a custom form (using the {{html}} tag), but what is the
preferred way of creating inline forms using the 2.0 syntax?  Is this (
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2891) the JIRA that tracks this
issue?

Also, I'm not 100% certain, but it also seems that a "#includeForm(" needs
to exist in order for the default "edit" mode to enter inline editing (I
think viewheader.vm is used to render the top panel...  and there's a check
[#if($doc.content.indexOf("includeForm(")!=-1)], which probably detects
this) - again, will this still hold true in the 2.0 syntax?

Thanks in advance!

-- Lewis