Hi all,

It'm trying to use "tags" as a more structured categorization feature.

First I saw that in tagedit.vm, we can change to a select list instead of an
input field for entering tags. I changed this in the displayEdit property for
XWiki.TagClass, but without effect.

In tagedit.vm we have (XWiki 1.5) :

#set($displayType =
$xwiki.getDocument("XWiki.TagClass").xWikiClass.tags.getProperty('displayType').value)
#set($possibleTags = $tdoc.tagsPossibleValues)

First line is ok and says "select", but $tdoc.tagsPossibleValues is always
empty ...

So my question is : where is defined the list of possible tags for page(s) ? I
though it was the "tags" field of page XWiki.TagClass, but it seems it's not ...

Thanks for help,
Jeremie