Thanks a lot Tomas, this has cleared things up a lot. First let me congratulate
you and the team/community for an excellent product, I am looking forward to
using it in our company and once I understand things I hope I can provide some
useful contributions.

I have got my mini-farm working now, except I still can only select the main
admin wiki using the IP address. It is running inside a private network, I have
added entries in the DNS to point to the server IP address and these resolve
correctly when I ping them, or nslookup.
Entries are
(A) main.mydomain.local -> 192.168.x.x
(CNAME) projects.mydomain.local -> main.mydomain.local

The setup I have is;
1. Main wiki Domain names: 'localhost', 'main.mydomain.local'
2. Template Domain names: 'templatexe.template.local'
3. Project management wiki: 'projects.mydomain.local'

When I hit http://projects/xwiki I get the projects wiki, excellent!
When I hit http:/main/xwiki I get the redirect

The only way to get to main is http://192.168.x.x/xwiki at the moment this is
OK I guess but I would like to understand why this happens as it might point to
something else wrong. Also since the installation the main wiki has links for
'Calendar' and 'Photo Albums' but these have a '?' and the pages don't exist.
Is this normal, or does it point to something else wrong?

Any ideas?

Dean Sellers applications engineer
rinstrum smart weighing
Ph: +61 7 3216 7166  Fax: +61 7 3216 6211
dean.sell...@rinstrum.com
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge, QLD, 4110

www.rinstrum.com

B612838D.9DB2C