Hi,

Since changing the security setting of Xwiki-space i'm a bit in
trouble...
The goal was to secure the xwiki.{username}, since we need to protect
the privacy of our users.

So I revoked the permision of Guests to xwiki space.
But since this I had problems, I can solve them one.by.one by granting
read access of a specific page to guest or group

Now the RSS FEED and notification of the watchlist does not work
anymore, I do not get notifications of changed pages.
How can I set a watchlist on a space? If somebody adds a page or
modifies a page I would like to get notified

Gerritjan