Hi Florian.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Florian Rhomberg <
florian.rhomb...@nettania.net> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a question tot he new WYSWYG. First I have to say that this editor
> is
> really really much better than the old one, gratulations. Especially the
> new
> method to insert macros is quite well! In future will it be possible to add
> news macros to the standard ones? Especially the macro to add a list of all
> pages of this space would be very useful!
>

> But now my problem:
>
> I did a backup of my old xwiki content which was version 1.8 I think so.
> After installing the new one I ibstalled the new xar file for 1.9. Then I
> imported selected articles of the old wiki tot he new one. But now if I
> want
> to edit an old article I get also the old WYSIWYG editor and not the new
> one. This does not satisfy me, is there a possibility to change this?

Try this:

go to the wiki edit mode, change the page syntax to xwiki/2.0, this will ask
you if you want to convert the page into xwiki/2.0 syntax, say "yes" :)

Then xwitch back to wysiwyg editor, you should get the new wysiwyg editor
now.

Not sure if this is the optimal solution, but it should work.

- Asiri