Hi Ludovic,

Ludovic Dubost wrote:
> Marius,
>
> It would be cool if we could make this easier. Like already have the
> pref in the wiki and/or have a yes/no for "Show fonts and colors" in the
> prefs

We already allow the users to configure the plugins and the toolbar from
XWiki preferences but the properties are not there by default. I could
add them but XWikiPrefereces class has grown a lot and contains all
sorts of unrelated properties. Is this the best approach? Also, should
we create a WYSIWYG configuration page in the administration?

Marius