hi Vincent,

I am really happy with the new editor, I can use backslashes again now :) \.
We also made a few modifications to the Blog, which makes it possible to
post when in a category.
A wannahave would be to be able to do this and have the current category
marked in the publish screen by default :).

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Vincent Gerris