Hello,

Good news as I created one, but had problems with flow in page that seem to
be solved in this one, thanks to {{section}} I believe.

But I see a little issue with this {{column}} and {{section}} macros, I
pasted sample code in a page, and it works, but if I edit in WYSIWYG mode,
it seems I have no way to edit the content of the {{section}}. Editing the
macro properties just allow to modify the "justify" option, but to change
the columns inside, you have to go for Wiki edit mode.

If you want I can add it in JIRA ... Do you feel it as an issue or an
improvement ? (or maybe just an issue from my side)

Thanks and regards,
Jeremie