On 12/17/09 3:54 PM, Jeremie BOUSQUET wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Good news as I created one, but had problems with flow in page that seem to
> be solved in this one, thanks to {{section}} I believe.
>
> But I see a little issue with this {{column}} and {{section}} macros, I
> pasted sample code in a page, and it works, but if I edit in WYSIWYG mode,
> it seems I have no way to edit the content of the {{section}}. Editing the
> macro properties just allow to modify the "justify" option, but to change
> the columns inside, you have to go for Wiki edit mode.
>
> If you want I can add it in JIRA ... Do you feel it as an issue or an
> improvement ? (or maybe just an issue from my side)

Indeed, there is a bug. Very likely on the macro side. Please create a
JIRA issue, I'll fix it and releases 1.0.1

BTW the macro is in SVN, at
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/projects/xwiki-macro-column/
if you want to contribute to it :)

Note that even with the bug fixed, we still have the general problem of
how to edit rich macro content with the WYSIWYG. We've discussed this
several times on the lists but sofar haven't moved forward nor decided
on anything.

Cheers,
Jerome.