Hello everybody,

now after a lot of testing I think I have to look for an another wiki. I
have the right driver, I checked this. The configuration is also not the
problem, all parameters are O.K. I think that we have a problem with the
geronimo server that don't let us connect to the database.  It is really
annoying that we won't get the xwiki running. The problem is, that for
performance reasons we won't use any other database system or an another
container than geronimo(tomcat). Thanks to all, who tried to help me.

Best regards Oskar