On 02/02/2010 03:45 PM, Reto Hotz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After migrating our XWiki from 1.8.3 -->  2.1.1 we notices that the "Jump
> to page"-feature is only working with pages made with the old xwiki/1.0
> syntax.
> When I create a new page with syntax to 2.0, the "Jump to Page" is not
> displayed anymore in the Quick Links panel.
> As soon as I change the page syntax back to 1.0, the "Jump to page" is
> displayed again.
>

> It should work also with xwiki/2.0 syntax, shouldn't it?
>
> I don't know if this is from importance but we use a fully customized
> skin based on toucan. So maybe we have missed something in the migration.
>
> Any help or hint is very much appreciated.

It works OK with the default installation and the default skins, so it
could be either a wrong migration (some files were not updated), or
something wrong in the custom skin.

- Is the link to the JS file present in the HTML source? Should be
something like /xwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/widgets/jumpToPage.js
- Are there errors in the Javascript error console?
- Does the dialog appear if you press the key shortcut (Ctrl+G) instead
of looking for the link in the panel?

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/