Hi Paul,

Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> I did exactly this:
>
> - 2.2m2 download (webapp), installed on a tomcat
> - 2.2m2 xar install
> - adjusted a few params
> - try to open http://infinitea.eu/xwiki/bin/view/Main/asdasda
> - saw that it was not there, press "edit document"
> - could type with richt-text-editor presented
> - clicked on source tab

I just did the same, but on Jetty. Additionally I cleared my browser's
cache. The source tab works fine. Note that most of the Selenium WYSIWYG
editor tests rely on the source tab and they all were passing before the
2.2M2 release, thus I think there is something particular to your
installation that causes this problem. See
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/DevGuideServerCommunication.html#DevGuideHandlingExceptions

. They say: "This most commonly occurs when a change to a service
implementation is deployed to a server but out-of-date clients are still
active." (in the browser cache maybe?)

Hope this helps,
Marius