Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> On 07-févr.-10, at 08:50, Marius Dumitru Florea wrote:
>
>> I just did the same, but on Jetty. Additionally I cleared my browser's
>> cache. The source tab works fine. Note that most of the Selenium
>> WYSIWYG  editor tests rely on the source tab and they all were
>> passing before the  2.2M2 release,
>
> odd. Why would the GWT servlet act differently in jetty or tomcat? I
> would understand it with static files but not the GWTservlet.

Odd indeed. Can you try to remove gwt-servlet-2.0.0.jar from the
WEB-INF/lib directory and see if you can (re)start the server this way?
(I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/RemoteService) Maybe a different version
of gwt-servlet is loaded by Tomcat.

Hope this helps,
Marius