Hi Jeremie,

I did click on the watchlist option of the user name menu on upper
right next to the logout menu. And yes I did previously add a watch on
a space and a page to no avail. There is no related error message in
the stdout of Tomcat. I also tried to display the watch list loged in
as Admin just in case of a security issue but that didn't work either.

What can I try next ? Check in the DB that the watches are added,
check that the watchlist component is part of the page ?

Thanks
Simon Glet