Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your quick answer on my previous question.

I am trying to write a bibliography/cite macro (I am happy to share
once it dies something useful). I am writing the macro in a wiki page
and I am using groovy as scripting language.

I would like to have access to the URL of an attachment of the page
the macro is used on. I am doing so by using

doc.getAttachmentURL( <name> );

however, the URL uses the page the Macro is saved in, not the page the
macro is used on. I think I managed this before using velocity.
So my question: what would be the right way of accessing the Document
of the page the macro is placed on?

Thanks for your help,
--Alaina