Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your comments

* doc is the current document
* context.doc is the wiki macro document

That is indeed the case for velocity. However if I am using groovy I
get different results.

I have the following XWiki Macro groovy-test in Page GroovyTest

{{velocity}}
{{/velocity}}
{{velocity}}
$doc.getAttachmentURL("test.dat")
{{/velocity}}
{{groovy}}
print("{{html}}");
print( doc.getAttachmentURL("test.dat") );
println("{{/html}}");
{{/groovy}}

if I put
{{groovy-test /}}
in the body of the page I get the following output

/xwiki/bin/download/Macros/GroovyTest/test.dat
/xwiki/bin/download/Macros/GroovyTest/test.dat

no surprise. However, If i put the same page body int the page
GroovyTestExternal the output is

/xwiki/bin/download/Macros/GrovvyTestExternal/test.dat
/xwiki/bin/download/Macros/GroovyTest/test.dat

thus the difference is with the macro language. What should I use in
order to get the expected output (GroovyTestExternal) in groovy?

Thanks so much,
--Alaina