Hi guys,

I've upgraded to XWiki 2.3.

In the docs, it says:

"To turn on comment captcha requirement, go to wiki or space
administration, click on the "Rights" section and notice the checkbox
toward the bottom labeled "Require unregistered users to solve a
captcha when posting a comment on a page". Check that box and guests
will be required to solve a captcha to comment."

However, when I go to the "Rights" section, I do not see any checkbox
saying "Require unregistered users to solve a captcha when posting a
comment on a page".

I've already imported the latest xar-archive.

Could anyone shed some light how to get this new feature working?

TIA

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2