There is no openID code implemented at this time. There was a third
party extension contributed but it was long enough ago that the
authentication/registration code has evolved enough to make it
incomparable without some changes.

You can find more information (and the plugin itself) here:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2588

Caleb