Hello Ricardo,

I'm not a LDAP expert, but I used to work with it, and, to be honest, I just
can't stand all these "Corporate Standarts".
They are inadequate.
The whole "Enterprise" is inadequate.
In contrast with LDAP, OpenID emerged on the, uh, Internets.
Just be honest with yourself: LDAP sucks.
In the XXI century we don't need monsters no more.