Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> This will only happen to attachments which fail to upload, I'm guessing this
> only happens on the
> largest attachments. You will find a lot more information inside your tomcat
> log. You might try
> searching the logs for "XWikiHibernateAttachmentStore".
>
> Caleb

There they are logged all failures. Thanks! Should this errors trigger a
warning in the web interface as some other problems do?

But there must be anything else. Some attachments fail once, then
succeed on a next attempt. Without changing anything. I've seen this in
old installations. I'll check if that is still true with XE/XEM 2.4.30451.

Greetings!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez