Sorry for being late! I've been a bit busy these last few days.

Abel Solórzano Astorga wrote:
> Than you very much Ricardo,
>
> I appreciate your inputs.
>

>> Must I been able to edit the description for already attached files?
>>

> Yes, you should be able to edit it.
>

>> I've not been able to get the description edited. The ModalBox opens
>> curretly, it allows enter a new description, but the OK button add only
>> two new attachment releases, but the description remains untouched.
>>

> I tested the application on the xwiki of our company and it works. I am
> going to test it on a clean installation of xwiki to trobleshoot that issue.
>

>> Check this and feel free to test it:
>>

> http://epecnetcore.environmentalchange.net:8080/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/HasAttachment<http://epecnetcore.environmentalchange.net:8080/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/HasAttachment>
>
> The application is not working for me. I get "Failed to execute the [groovy]
> macro" error.

I'm sending you an account in a separate mail to test this application.

>> I think it would help to understand how attachments work and it will be
>> easy to propose to add the possibility of adding a description to each
>> attached file in the new structure.
>>

> Do you now the official procedure to propose a new feature on xwiki?
>
> I am going to work in the things you mentioned (I need to figure out how to
> use the LightBox component). And after that I am going to create an xwiki
> page for the macro. Hopefully it can be usefull for somebody else.

I'm seeing a new message sent to the list about ModalBox. To propose a
new feature, check these links:

http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/UserExperience/

I think the way this information is communicated can be improved.. so,
we are free to make a proposal! :-)