Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding the Invitation application ( space ).

1. Is there a possibility to clear the invitation list ? I know there is a
'Rescind Invitation' button, but
i.e. I cannot remove invitation with status 'Declined' ( This action cannot be
carried out because all of
the messages selected are of the wrong status. ) even if I have Admin rights.

2. User who sent the invitation to another potential user asked me whether he
could somehow receive an
information about the new user account details ( his login at least ).
Typically we want to invite someone
to give him an access to edit some documents and such information would help
with grating him access rights.
Is there a possibility to get to such info ?

3. This is more a feature request, but maybe it's already implemented. Is it
possible to specify a group to
which user will be subscribed when he accept the invitation from us ? That
could ease the process of
configuring user account a lot :)

Thanks in advance,
Piotr