Hi, Young Gu!

Young Gu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I got a problem with my xwiki blog, all of the created new post just
> display a link 'Read the Full Entry' within the main blog page, don't
> display the content of post, but the post which I created two weeks
> ago can be display correct. I didn't updated any blog related document
> such as Blog.BlogSheet and Blog.BlogCode.
>
> Does anyone get this problem or knows how to fix it? Please help me, I
> am a stranger with xwiki although I like it.

I've just tried in a couple of installations running here to see if any
problem could be derived from the change of the year and all is running
fine as far as I see. So, please, could you describe your environment to
help other to identify the problem?

> Please refer to attachment for details, Thanks.

Sorry, attachments are filtered out by the list service. Please, could
you upload the image/file somewhere in a accessible server and send us a
link?

Even better, is your server accessible from the Internet? I think it
could help if we could see the actual server in action. Thanks!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez