Hi Ricardo,
Yes, newly created post is OK, seems just previous multiple-version post
get this issue, I think you are right, it should be related with the
update progress, thanks very much.

Please be free to contact with me for any question or suggestion.

Thanks & Best Regards .

Young Gu | Software Engineer | http://www.infor.com