Hi Caty,

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
<vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would be very nice to have a development wiki in order to get things going
> on the new XWiki.org proposal:

Should we create a new wiki on the farm, or do we need a fully
isolated dev environment?

I remember discussing this with Vincent once, but can't recall the
output. IMO a wiki on the farm is enough for now (for the skin
development at least).

WDYT ?

Jérôme.