On this note, it would be right to put a link to Wikimatrix
http://www.wikimatrix.org/ It is partly because of there that I chose Xwiki for
our Office.
If you add Drupal, what other CMS systems get a nod as well, perhaps they could
be a separate grouping.
Where does a product like Liferay fit in? Sort of a near too but not quite a
wiki group, if you were not aware Liferay has a wiki built in.

I would add to the page but I dont have a log in for Xwiki.org

Cheers
Peter