I start off answering first question

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Piotr Dziubecki <deep...@man.poznan.pl>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was playing with the faq tutorial and created my application based on
> that article. Now I have several
> questions regarding that example:
>
> 1. Is it possible to exclude a certain object from displaying in the
> livetable, I mean how to achieve
> something like that:
>
> #set($sql = ", BaseObject as obj where obj.name = doc.fullName and
> obj.className = 'FAQ.FAQClass' and
> obj.name <> 'FAQ.FAQTemplate'")
>
> I don't want to have an empty template object listed in my table.

in the $options variable you have to include
   "resultPage":"IPR.IPREntryClassJSON",

where "IPR.IPREntryClassJSON is a page containing (in wiki 2.0 syntax)

{{include document="XWiki.LiveTableResultsMacros" /}}
{{velocity}}
#gridresultwithfilter("IPR.IPREntryClass" $request.collist.split(",") "" "
and doc.name<>'IPREntryClassSheet' and doc.name<>'IPREntryClassTemplate'")
{{/velocity}}

Vito Impagliazzo
---