Hi,

By default users that register on a privat XWiki will be added as a document
with a XWiki.XWikiUsers object in the XWiki space
Also they become automatic member of the group XWiki.XWikiAllGroup.

Is it possible to have all registered users (except the default system-usewrs
like admin) in a seperate space?
If you do so, will this cause problems when upgrading xwiki, which would be my
main driver to consider this.

If people think this could or should be a best practise...
My opinion is that the XWiki space becomes cluttered with users
and also the requirement to have read access on many important system objects
in XWiki space
can conflict with some groups security policy on users and peoples privacy

Would it be difficult to migrate users to a different space and keep all the
group memberships and authorizations and passwords intact?

Gerritjan