Marius Dumitru Florea wrote:

> On 03/21/2011 10:44 AM, phancox wrote:
> >
> > Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

> to another
> >> key?
> >>
> >> The key is configured as a translation string. You can either
> change it
> >> in your translation, or create a new wiki document where you post
> the
> >> new value and register that document as a document translation
> bundle in
> >> the administration.
> >>
> >> core.viewers.jump.shortcuts='Meta+G', 'Ctrl+G', 'Ctrl+/',
> 'Meta+/'
> >> core.viewers.jump.quickLinksText=Jump to any page in the wiki
> (Meta+G)
> >>
> >> Seems that Ctrl+/ is also bound in Chrome (at least in Linux), to
> Select
> >> All.
> >>

> > Forgive my ignorance but I'm not sure where to find the document you
> mean
> > when you say "change it in your translation".
>
> You have to extract ApplicationResources.properties file(s) matching
> your language(s) from the xwiki-core jar, modify it and place it in
> WEB-INF/classes directory, so that it overwrites the one(s) from the
> xwiki-core jar. Finally, restart your wiki.
>

> > When you're referring to translation bundle, is this the same as for
> > internationalisation?
>
> Yes.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Marius
>

> > Thanks again for your assistance.
> >
> > --

Yes managed to get that all working fine.  Remapped to use Ctrl+Z instead of
Ctrl+G.  Interestingly, after doing this, Firefox maps Ctrl+G to "find"
(similar to Chrome).  Appears as if both browsers have the same mappings but
Chrome grabs the key first before passing to XWiki, whereas Firefox gives
XWiki first crack at the key?

Another ignorant question; what is the "Meta" key under Windows?  The panel
refers to "Meta+G" and "Ctrl+G" does what the "Meta+G" keys should do.  But
is there another key sequence, or does "Meta+G" under Windows just mean
"Ctrl+G"?