Hello!
I want to install 2.7 in my Win7 Box. I downloaded
"xwiki-enterprise....-standard.exe" file and install it successfully without
any error. but when I run xwiki_start the command window comes up and
instantly close....actually nothing happen and the server doesn't run. I
don't know what should I do and where can i get a log or anything else to
know what the problem is.

one thing that maybe relevant....I'm using your-freedom proxy program which
is java based and run on 8080 port (the port can be changed easily) I also
tried different browser setting. I also can close the proxy program and try
xwiki_start without any proxy.....

one important note, I just want to use my xwiki in offline mode...btw, I
have exactly same problem with 2.3 version which I used it successfully in
winXP.
WebRep
Overall rating