On 04/03/2011 08:02 AM, sadid sahami wrote:
> Hello!
> I want to install 2.7 in my Win7 Box. I downloaded
> "xwiki-enterprise....-standard.exe" file and install it successfully without
> any error. but when I run xwiki_start the command window comes up and
> instantly close....actually nothing happen and the server doesn't run. I
> don't know what should I do and where can i get a log or anything else to
> know what the problem is.
>
> one thing that maybe relevant....I'm using your-freedom proxy program which
> is java based and run on 8080 port (the port can be changed easily) I also
> tried different browser setting. I also can close the proxy program and try
> xwiki_start without any proxy.....
>
> one important note, I just want to use my xwiki in offline mode...btw, I
> have exactly same problem with 2.3 version which I used it successfully in

The part used by XWiki can also be easily changed, either as the first
parameter given to the script, or you can edit the .bat script and
change the default port inside.

No two applications can use the same port, so that's not something that
can be fixed in code.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/