Hi All,

Sorry, this might be a silly question, but let's go: How can I set a temporary
start page on XE, or redirect all requests to a specific page in running time?
My need: during the migration from 2.4.3 to 3.0 I'm planning to do in the next
few days, I would like that all users (except the admin) that try to access the
wiki (the login page or whichever other one) be faced with a "The system is
being updated and will be available at <ETA> bla bla bla". Our production
server doesn't use apache, but direct on JBoss. Until users view the
maintenance page, I'm working behind the scenes performing the imports and skin
preparation etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ramon Gomes Brandão